Effective date: 29 November 2019
Information we collect about you
When you download our white papers, fill in the “Contact Us Form”, sign up to our newsletters or create an account with CyberLogitec, we may collect the following kinds of information:
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
|Marketing communications regarding products, services, news, events||
Sharing information with third parties
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. However, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
- Business Partners. We also may share your information with trusted business partners. These entities may use your information to provide you with services you request, analyze your interests and provide you with promotional materials, advertisements and other materials.
- Service providers. We may also disclose your information to companies that provide services for us or on our behalf, such as companies that help us with billing or that send emails on our behalf. These entities cannot use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
- Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect our Services. There may be instances where we disclose your information to other parties:
- to comply with the legal obligations or legally binding disclosure orders (such as a search warrant or other court or regulatory order);
- to verify or enforce compliance with the terms and policies governing our Services; and
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of CyberLogitec, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
- Other parties in connection with corporate transactions. We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
Details are as follows:
|Name of Company||Location||Purpose of Sharing Information|
|Hubspot||Tools for collecting data and data analytics|
International transfer of information
As stated above, your use of our Website and Service will involve the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information outside your country. Please note that the information protection laws and other applicable laws of countries outside the European Economic Area, to which your information may be transferred, might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. We will take appropriate measures, in compliance with applicable law, to ensure that your personal information remains protected.
We will keep your personal information for a reasonable period of time that enables us to communicate with you, provide you with any services you request, maintain business records for audit purposes, meet recordkeeping requirements under the law, defend or bring any legal claims and deal with any queries or complaints you may have. Details are as follows:
We offer a variety of choices about how we use your information. You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. In addition, you can also make choices by changing your settings for specific Services or when we give you a just-in-time notice, or by visiting relevant webpages.
Keeping your information secure
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Links to other websites
If you are an individual resident in the EU
Our legal grounds for processing your personal information are that the processing is:
- Necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us, for example if we’re providing you with a service that you have requested;
- Necessary for compliance with CLT’s legal obligations;
- Necessary for our legitimate interests, including for the purposes described above, including to tailor our communications to you and continue to develop and improve our services; or
- With your consent or at your direction.
If you do not provide certain information to us, we may, in some circumstances, be unable to comply with our obligations or provide you with the services that you request. We will tell you about the implications of not providing certain information.
You are entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of their own personal data. Where we are using your information on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Requests should be submitted in writing to the address listed below in the “Contact Information” section. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your data protection authority.
Some of these recipients of the information we collect are located outside of the European Union, including in countries that may not provide the same level of data protection. We take appropriate steps to ensure that such personnel and third-party vendors are bound to duties of confidentiality and we implement measures such as Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure that any transferred personal data, remains protected and secure. A copy of these clauses can be obtained by contacting us at the address listed below in the “Contact Information” section.
- Privacy Information Protection
- Position: Management Support Division Officer
- Department: Human Resource Team
- Phone: 82-2-6350-2000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org